Full-Time Plumbers / Helpers / Apprentices
$40,000 to $150,000 depending on experience.
Whistle Plumbing is in search of a full-time experienced Plumbers / Helpers / Apprentices wanting to learn the plumbing trade. These positions earn a competitive starting wage, depending on experience and position.
Are you ready to build a successful career in a stable skilled trade? Can you follow instructions easily? Are you someone who is mechanically minded? Are you eager to learn? plumbing career? If so, please read on about this exciting entry-level position!
The ideal candidate is someone that: takes great pride in quality work, is consistent with time management, has good verbal and written communication skills, and is ambitious to learn.
To apply: Send work history and cover letter along with a phone number and best time to call to [email protected]
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an installation or service & repair plumber.
- Physically able to lift up to 50 lbs and work from heights or small crawl spaces
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Able to pass a background check.
- Computer and smartphone skills
- Ability to sell jobs and perform the work.
- Is a self-starter
- Prepare on-line work cost estimates for clients using House Call Pro.
- Diagnose plumbing issues and share solutions with customer.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Perform plumbing repairs in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ensure regular maintenance of company vehicle & equipment.
- Maintain a neatly groomed and professional appearance.
- Communicate well with clients to ensure client satisfaction
- Communicate well with team members and fellow employees
- Keep a work log / Daily recap report